Fire Fighters Put out Deck Fire in Rochester |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Fire fighters put out a deck fire early Wednesday morning.
They were called to an apartment building in the 4700 block of 18th Avenue Northwest in Rochester.
The fire was found by a resident who saw a strange glowing outside her window.
Officials say all surrounding neighbors were still asleep at the time.
Fire fighters quickly put out the flames before they spread to nearby apartments.
The fire was likely caused by a cigarette.